Great ingredients should speak for themselves, that’s why this grilled sea bass with a delicious tahini sauce and Greek salad is so simple yet incredibly delicious..
Grilled Sea bass with Tahini and Greek Salad
4 sea bass filets, about 8 ounces each
1/2 cup Tahini
Juice from a lemon
Salt and pepper
Lemon Herb Marinade
Juice from 1 lemon
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon Herbs de Provence (can substitute Italian herb mixture or just mix dried oregano, thyme and rosemary)
1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Marinate the Sea Bass filets in the marinade for 30 minutes.
- Heat the grill to medium-high and sear the fish, flesh side down. After 3-4 minutes, flip, using both tongs and a spatula, and reduce heat to low.
- Cover the lid and cook for a few more minutes or until the fish is white and firm.
- Remove, tent with foil, and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the tahini with fresh lemon juice, salt, and thin with a little water. Stir until combined.
- If the mixture is thick peanut butter consistency, continue to add water until it’s the same consistency as honey.
- Serve by spooning the tahini over the fish.
Stay tuned for more experiential dining content right here on Life.By Arcis.