These Maple Bourbon Pork Chops are marinated in a Bourbon, maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar marinade and then grilled with the remaining marinade to create the ultimate sweet, salty and savory dish.
Maple Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops
4 pork chops
1/2 cup Bourbon
1/2 cup Grade A maple syrup
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium saucepan, combine the Bourbon and the maple syrup and bring to a boil.
- 2 Reduce to medium-low heat and allow to bubble until the liquid has reduced by half.
- 3 Add the apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper, and the butter. Stir, turn off the heat, and allow to cool before pouring over the pork chops.
- 4 Marinate for 30 minutes. Place on a medium-high heat and sear, brushing the chops with the remaining marinade while it grills.
- 5 Grill for a few minutes on each side or the internal temperature is 145.
Stay tuned for more experiential dining content right here on Life.By Arcis.