GILLES NICAULT IS READY TO TASTE GREAT WINE VIRTUALLY WITH YOU!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
THURSDAY, MAY 28th | Beginning at 6:00 pm CT | Live Zoom Tasting
The tasting will be led by Gilles Nicault, Director of Winemaking & Viticulture
WINES BEING TASTED
– Poet’s Leap Riesling | Highest-rated domestic Riesling for the past 15 years!
– Feather Cabernet Sauvignon | Produced by acclaimed Napa vintner – Randy Dunn
– Pedestal Merlot | Produced by acclaimed Bordeaux vintner – Michel Rolland
Limited Space Available Sign-Up Today:
– Members please contact your home club today to place your wine order for the virtual tastings and use the register today link below to sign-up for the virtual tasting.
– Additional communication will be sent out from your home club on pricing, how to order the wine, and to register for the zoom tasting.
THE LONG SHADOWS VINTNERS STORY:
Founded By Washington wine pioneer Allen Shoup, Long Shadows Vintners is a collection of ultra-premium wineries comprised of internationally acclaimed winemakers from major wine regions of the world.
Each winemaker is a partner in a unique winery dedicated to producing a single Columbia Valley wine representing a ‘best of type’ that reflects the winemaker’s style.
Please Note: Some clubs across the country might not be able to participate because of distribution disruption due to the COVID-19 and state distribution controls.