Arcis Golf Private Club Zoom Backgrounds
Share your club with friends, family and coworkers with these beautiful virtual Zoom and Microsoft Teams backgrounds. Click on any image below then right click and select "Save Image as".
HOW TO USE CUSTOM ZOOM BACKGROUNDS
- Follow these steps to use one of the virtual Arcis Golf backgrounds.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal. Click on “My Meeting Settings” if you are an account administrator or “Meeting Settings” if you are an account member.
- Navigate to the “Virtual Background” option on the “Meeting” tab to verify that the setting is enabled.
- If the setting is disabled, click the “Status” toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, choose “Turn On” to verify the change.
- Grayed out? Then you will need to contact your Zoom administrator to unlock Virtual Zoom Backgrounds. You must log out of the Zoom Desktop Client and login to it again for new settings to take effect.